1702 East Highland Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Parkway Fountains is an 80,315 square foot, four-story, boutique multi-tenant office building strategically located in the Camelback Corridor in the Phoenix MSA. Institutionally developed by Unum Life Insurance, Parkway Fountains is ideally positioned to fulfill tenant demand from a variety of business sectors.
Surrounded by panoramic views of Camelback Mountain, the Camelback Corridor is one of the most amenity rich locations in Phoenix and provides central access to the entire market. The corridor is home to the most prestigious retail destinations in Phoenix. Furthermore, the region is in close proximity to multiple executive housing communities. The submarket is widely considered one of the premier business districts in Phoenix, making it a preferred business office location for executives.
Griffin Partners acquired the building in 2013 and sold it in 2016.
Airport: 7 minutes
Downtown: 10 minutes
- Large atrium with a central fountain, abundant glass line, and sky light
- Excellent access to many of Phoenix’s primary interstates, highways, and thoroughfares
- 2-Story subsurface parking structure with elevator access directly to tenant’s floors
- Unobstructed views of the Camelback Mountain
- Building signage available
Location & Market Highlights
- Primary business hub – Camelback Corridor is considered the premier business district in all of Phoenix; top employers include Oracle, BlackRock, and Cisco.
- Abundant variety of desirable and renowned retail amenities with +/- 3 million square feet of retail, including the Biltmore Fashion Park and Town and Country Shopping Center
- Access to executive housing
- Limited land for future development
Broker Name: Gregg Kafka
Company: Lee & Associates