Post Featured Image

ULI Houston Development of Distinction Awards: Griffin Partners Makes Headlines with Avenida Houston Project


There were two winners in the Not-for-Profit category. Avenida Houston, owned by Houston First and developed by Griffin Partners Development, created a "front door of Houston" near the George R. Brown Convention Center and Discovery Green park ahead of the 2017 Super Bowl. The space, which includes new restaurants, is described as a "zocalo" or Mexican town square with day and night time activities." - Houston Chron

ULI Press Release: https://houston.uli.org/2018-development-distinction-awards-press-release/

Houston Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2018/01/30/photos-winners-revealed-for-uli-houstons-annual.html

Houston Chronicle Article: https://www.chron.com/business/real-estate/article/Developments-of-Distinction-Levy-Park-Sawyer-12538076.php#photo-14966381 


66 comments (Add your own)

1. obotahedek wrote:
http://doxycycline-cheapbuy.site/ - doxycycline-cheapbuy.site.ankor onlinebuycytotec.site.ankor

July, 2018 @ 8:06 PM

2. aozhupoqoqizi wrote:
http://doxycycline-cheapbuy.site/ - doxycycline-cheapbuy.site.ankor onlinebuycytotec.site.ankor

July, 2018 @ 8:12 PM

3. irqucudewiwxu wrote:
[url=http://doxycycline-cheapbuy.site/]doxycycline-cheapbuy.site.ankor[/url] onlinebuycytotec.site.ankor

July, 2018 @ 8:29 PM

4. ovibupodju wrote:
[url=http://doxycycline-cheapbuy.site/]doxycycline-cheapbuy.site.ankor[/url] onlinebuycytotec.site.ankor

July, 2018 @ 8:29 PM

5. 더킹카지노 wrote:
https://custory.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://custory.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:39 AM

6. midasjern2 wrote:
https://custory.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://custory.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:40 AM

7. jgh72922r wrote:
https://custory.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://custory.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:41 AM

8. kissingmyass2 wrote:
https://custory.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://custory.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:41 AM

9. sungaezzang5 wrote:
https://custory.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://custory.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:41 AM

10. christy4227 wrote:
https://custory.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://custory.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:41 AM

11. 퍼스트카지노 wrote:
https://custory.com/first/ - 퍼스트카지노
https://custory.com/yes/ - 예스카지노
https://custory.com/yescasino/ - YES카지노
https://custory.com/obama/ - 오바마카지노
https://custory.com/super/ - 슈퍼카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:42 AM

12. gina2009w wrote:
https://custory.com/first/ - 퍼스트카지노
https://custory.com/yes/ - 예스카지노
https://custory.com/yescasino/ - YES카지노
https://custory.com/obama/ - 오바마카지노
https://custory.com/super/ - 슈퍼카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:42 AM

13. 월드카지노 wrote:
https://custory.com/33casino/ - 33카지노
https://custory.com/gatsby/ - 개츠비카지노
https://custory.com/bacara/ - 바카라사이트
https://custory.com/cass/ - 카지노사이트
https://custory.com/trump/ - 트럼프카지노
https://custory.com/mcasino/ - M카지노
https://custory.com/ - 월드카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:42 AM

14. hsb6270c wrote:
https://como79.com/ - 우리카지노
https://como79.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:43 AM

15. hsb6270c wrote:
https://como79.com/ - 우리카지노
https://como79.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:43 AM

16. jenny077g wrote:
https://como79.com/ - 우리카지노
https://como79.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:43 AM

17. yshe1030d wrote:
https://como79.com/ - 우리카지노
https://como79.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:44 AM

18. angel2sy5 wrote:
https://como79.com/ - 우리카지노
https://como79.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:44 AM

19. 00leesy6 wrote:
https://como79.com/ - 우리카지노
https://como79.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:44 AM

20. minjae3676a wrote:
https://como79.com/ - 우리카지노
https://como79.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:45 AM

21. zero2615t wrote:
https://como79.com/yescasino/ - 예스카지노
https://como79.com/yes/ - YES카지노
https://como79.com/obama/ - 오바마카지노
https://como79.com/super/ - 슈퍼카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:45 AM

22. pp40612g wrote:
https://como79.com/yescasino/ - 예스카지노
https://como79.com/yes/ - YES카지노
https://como79.com/obama/ - 오바마카지노
https://como79.com/super/ - 슈퍼카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:45 AM

23. baechookimchi wrote:
https://como79.com/first/ - 퍼스트카지노
https://como79.com/mcasino/ - M카지노
https://como79.com/trump/ - 트럼프카지노
https://como79.com/gatsby/ - 개츠비카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:45 AM

24. susha00f wrote:
https://stylebet77.com/ - 우리카지노
https://stylebet77.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:46 AM

25. rkdlem1504 wrote:
https://stylebet77.com/ - 우리카지노
https://stylebet77.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:46 AM

26. kjh844234v wrote:
https://stylebet77.com/ - 우리카지노
https://stylebet77.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:46 AM

27. hhm0327g wrote:
https://stylebet77.com/ - 우리카지노
https://stylebet77.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:47 AM

28. tngus9111d wrote:
https://stylebet77.com/ - 우리카지노
https://stylebet77.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:47 AM

29. knifzzang wrote:
https://stylebet77.com/ - 우리카지노
https://stylebet77.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:47 AM

30. cuy33798b wrote:
https://stylebet77.com/ - 우리카지노
https://stylebet77.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:48 AM

31. kohkoh66v wrote:
https://stylebet77.com/yes/ - 예스카지노
https://stylebet77.com/first/ - 퍼스트카지노
https://stylebet77.com/obama/ - 오바마카지노
https://stylebet77.com/yescasino/ - YES카지노
https://stylebet77.com/canibal/ - 카니발카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:48 AM

32. qkrtnqls0401r wrote:
https://stylebet77.com/yes/ - 예스카지노
https://stylebet77.com/first/ - 퍼스트카지노
https://stylebet77.com/obama/ - 오바마카지노
https://stylebet77.com/yescasino/ - YES카지노
https://stylebet77.com/canibal/ - 카니발카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:48 AM

33. diekk5f wrote:
https://stylebet77.com/yes/ - 예스카지노
https://stylebet77.com/first/ - 퍼스트카지노
https://stylebet77.com/obama/ - 오바마카지노
https://stylebet77.com/yescasino/ - YES카지노
https://stylebet77.com/canibal/ - 카니발카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:49 AM

34. khm79forever6 wrote:
https://dancesweb.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://dancesweb.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:49 AM

35. 48604040s wrote:
https://dancesweb.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://dancesweb.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:49 AM

36. happygirl07w wrote:
https://dancesweb.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://dancesweb.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:50 AM

37. sksk23700f wrote:
https://dancesweb.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://dancesweb.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:50 AM

38. yun9565e wrote:
https://dancesweb.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://dancesweb.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:50 AM

39. sksky22e wrote:
https://dancesweb.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://dancesweb.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:50 AM

40. leeyh1012s wrote:
https://dancesweb.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://dancesweb.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:51 AM

41. dadarak4d wrote:
https://dancesweb.com/first/ - 퍼스트카지노
https://dancesweb.com/yesca/ - 예스카지노
https://dancesweb.com/yesno/ - YES카지노
https://dancesweb.com/obama/ - 오바마카지노
https://dancesweb.com/ - 슈퍼카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:51 AM

42. sisbaby58w wrote:
https://dancesweb.com/first/ - 퍼스트카지노
https://dancesweb.com/yesca/ - 예스카지노
https://dancesweb.com/yesno/ - YES카지노
https://dancesweb.com/obama/ - 오바마카지노
https://dancesweb.com/ - 슈퍼카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:51 AM

43. leewook7126 wrote:
https://dancesweb.com/trump/ - 트럼프카지노
https://dancesweb.com/33casino/ - 33카지노
https://dancesweb.com/gatsby/ - 개츠비카지노
https://dancesweb.com/bacara/ - 바카라사이트
https://dancesweb.com/casino/ - 카지노사이트

September, 2018 @ 1:52 AM

44. dldbfl1111r wrote:
https://pauio.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://pauio.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:52 AM

45. sksdmswnek1a wrote:
https://pauio.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://pauio.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:52 AM

46. happy73232s wrote:
https://pauio.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://pauio.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:52 AM

47. sujinsofa wrote:
https://pauio.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://pauio.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:53 AM

48. innocentsora3 wrote:
https://pauio.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://pauio.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:53 AM

49. koryo2k2k2 wrote:
https://pauio.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://pauio.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:53 AM

50. sonwjdghk6 wrote:
https://pauio.com/theking/ - 더킹카지노
https://pauio.com/woori/ - 우리카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:54 AM

51. omylove32r wrote:
https://pauio.com/first/ - 퍼스트카지노
https://pauio.com/yesci/ - 예스카지노
https://pauio.com/yeska/ - YES카지노
https://pauio.com/obamas/ - 오바마카지노
https://pauio.com/super/ - 슈퍼카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:54 AM

52. leeyoungsuk7w wrote:
https://pauio.com/first/ - 퍼스트카지노
https://pauio.com/yesci/ - 예스카지노
https://pauio.com/yeska/ - YES카지노
https://pauio.com/obamas/ - 오바마카지노
https://pauio.com/super/ - 슈퍼카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:54 AM

53. jumgili3r wrote:
https://pauio.com/33ca/ - 33카지노
https://pauio.com/basa/ - 바카라사이트
https://pauio.com/casa/ - 카지노사이트
https://pauio.com/kor/ - 코리아카지노
https://pauio.com/live/ - 라이브카지노
https://pauio.com/world/ - 월드카지노
https://pauio.com/mka/ - M카지노
https://pauio.com/ssca/ - 삼삼카지노
https://pauio.com/trum/ - 트럼프카지노
https://pauio.com/mca/ - 엠카지노
https://pauio.com/gatsby/ - 개츠비카지노

September, 2018 @ 1:54 AM

54. Johna747 wrote:
with people like one to grant visibly all of that numerous populaces would am inflicted with sold for electronic ebook to create selected jumps in favor of their unique terminate, mainly right away egeceakeaedk

October, 2018 @ 1:17 AM

55. Pharmg749 wrote:
Hello! [url=http://via3indian.com/#2.html]viagra from india[/url]

October, 2018 @ 5:16 PM

56. Pharme506 wrote:
Hello! viagra from india http://via3indian.com/#4.html

October, 2018 @ 5:16 PM

57. Pharmb967 wrote:
Hello!

October, 2018 @ 5:16 PM

58. cheap wrote:
Hello!

October, 2018 @ 5:03 AM

59. wrote:
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!
Very helpful information specifically the last part :) I care
for such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a long
time. Thank you and best of luck.

November, 2018 @ 7:24 PM

60. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.

You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos
to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

November, 2018 @ 1:54 AM

61. www.wac3636.com wrote:
https://www.wac3636.com/suv
https://www.wac3636.com/fire
https://www.xn--o79ak1s1tdy0owni.kr/woori
https://www.xn--o79ak1s1tdy0owni.kr/yescasino
https://www.xn--o79ak1s1tdy0owni.kr/first
https://www.xn--o79ak1s1tdy0owni.kr/theking
https://www.xn--o79ak1s1tdy0owni.kr/recommendation
https://www.wac3636.com/yxt
https://www.wac3636.com
https://www.wac3636.com/yescasino11
https://www.wac3636.com/firstcasino11
https://www.wac3636.com/thekingo
https://www.xn--o79ak1s1tdy0owni.kr

December, 2018 @ 2:20 AM

62. www.wac3636.com wrote:
강원랜드게임종류 て【 https://www.wac3636.com 】섯다사이트 마카오카지노후기 바카라후기 づ 바카라하는곳 바카라방법 카지노이기기 우리카지노사이트 준메이저놀이터 필리핀한성아바타【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 라스베가스카지노잭팟 정선카지노주소 바카라필승전략 바카라방법【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 온라인카지노하는곳 し 마카오카지노후기 강원랜드게임종류 인터넷바카라게임 카지노주소 강원랜드카지노주소 온라인룰렛【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 온라인카지노하는곳 안전한놀이터주소 캄보디아카지노후기 인터넷카지노 필리핀카지노전화배팅 인터넷카지노사이트 み 블랙잭사이트주소 안전사설놀이터 바카라이기기 메이저사다리 필리핀카지노전화배팅【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 온라인카지노 바카라하는곳 온라인바카라주소 맥스카지노【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 카지노하는곳 슬롯머신다운로드 카지노카페 바카라하는법 ぅ 슬롯머신하는곳 바카라따는법 경마왕 메이저놀이터추천 온라인카지노게임 무료바둑이게임【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 마닐라한성아바타 바카라필승법 안전한놀이터찾는법 사설토토메이저 바카라그림보는법 온라인카지노 바카라동호회 강원랜드게임종류 카지노사이트주소 카지노주소 마카오카지노후기 토토사이트 바카라필승법 카지노놀이터 트럼프카지노 바카라폰베팅 강원랜드바카라 인터넷바카라주소 메이저공원추천 메이저사이트목록 블랙잭주소 강원랜드잭팟 카지노주소 사설공원추천 슬롯머신하는곳 경마 아바타전화배팅 https://www.wac3636.com 안전한공원추천 카지노이기기



카지노사이트
룰렛사이트
예스카지노
퍼스트카지노
더킹카지노
카지노사이트
룰렛사이트
예스카지노
바카라게임
우리카지노
예스카지노
퍼스트카지노
더킹카지노

December, 2018 @ 2:20 AM

63. www.wac3636.com wrote:
강원랜드게임종류 て【 https://www.wac3636.com 】섯다사이트 마카오카지노후기 바카라후기 づ 바카라하는곳 바카라방법 카지노이기기 우리카지노사이트 준메이저놀이터 필리핀한성아바타【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 라스베가스카지노잭팟 정선카지노주소 바카라필승전략 바카라방법【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 온라인카지노하는곳 し 마카오카지노후기 강원랜드게임종류 인터넷바카라게임 카지노주소 강원랜드카지노주소 온라인룰렛【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 온라인카지노하는곳 안전한놀이터주소 캄보디아카지노후기 인터넷카지노 필리핀카지노전화배팅 인터넷카지노사이트 み 블랙잭사이트주소 안전사설놀이터 바카라이기기 메이저사다리 필리핀카지노전화배팅【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 온라인카지노 바카라하는곳 온라인바카라주소 맥스카지노【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 카지노하는곳 슬롯머신다운로드 카지노카페 바카라하는법 ぅ 슬롯머신하는곳 바카라따는법 경마왕 메이저놀이터추천 온라인카지노게임 무료바둑이게임【 https://www.wac3636.com 】 마닐라한성아바타 바카라필승법 안전한놀이터찾는법 사설토토메이저 바카라그림보는법 온라인카지노 바카라동호회 강원랜드게임종류 카지노사이트주소 카지노주소 마카오카지노후기 토토사이트 바카라필승법 카지노놀이터 트럼프카지노 바카라폰베팅 강원랜드바카라 인터넷바카라주소 메이저공원추천 메이저사이트목록 블랙잭주소 강원랜드잭팟 카지노주소 사설공원추천 슬롯머신하는곳 경마 아바타전화배팅 https://www.wac3636.com 안전한공원추천 카지노이기기



카지노사이트
룰렛사이트
예스카지노
퍼스트카지노
더킹카지노
카지노사이트
룰렛사이트
예스카지노
바카라게임
우리카지노
예스카지노
퍼스트카지노
더킹카지노

December, 2018 @ 2:21 AM

64. dsndsed wrote:
https://www.juno99.com 카지노사이트추천
https://www.juno99.com/baccaratsite 바카라사이트
https://www.juno99.com/thekingcasino 더킹카지노
https://www.juno99.com/casinosite 카지노사이트

December, 2018 @ 10:52 PM

65. dsndsedd wrote:
https://www.juno99.com/onlineslot 온라인슬롯
https://www.juno99.com/casinocoupon 카지노쿠폰
https://www.juno99.com/casinoeatandrun 카지노먹튀
https://www.juno99.com/casino 카지노사이트추천

December, 2018 @ 10:55 PM

66. dsnddsedd wrote:
https://www.juno99.com/wooricasino 우리카지노
https://www.juno99.com/33casino 33카지노
https://www.juno99.com/onlinebaccarat 온라인바카라
https://www.juno99.com/baccarat 바카라추천

December, 2018 @ 10:56 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

©2016 Griffin Partners - All rights reserved
Site design by Hollinden | marketers + strategists